Statement of Privacy
We see it as a central task to treat the personal data provided by you confidentially and safely. Therefore, we exercise the utmost care and use the latest security standards in the handling of your data.
As a company, we are subject to the provisions of the European Data Protection (EUDataP) and the regulations of the German Federal Data Protection Act. That's why we have taken all the necessary measures to comply with these regulations.
Nevertheless, we would like to point out that the transfer of data on the internet, due to security gaps, does not allow complete protection of the data from access by third parties.
Responsible body / Data Protection Officer
Technical Software Engineering Plazotta
85283 Wolnzach, Deutschland
Telefon: +49 8442 955457
Telefax: +49 8444 91401
Data Protection Officer:
Telefon: +49 8442 9559321
The responsible body (pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EUDataP) is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (pursuant to Art. 4 (1) EUDataP). Personal information is information that personally identifies you.
What data can be collected about you?
The following personal information may be collected by contacting TSEP:
- Contact details
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other information provided by you
- Technical data (when visiting our website)
- IP address
- Date and time of the server request
- Name and URL of the called page or file
- Referrer URL
- Operating system
- Browser type, version, language
When will personal data be collected?
- If you contact us directly, such as by visiting our website, via e-mail contact or if you are interested in, for example, our products or services or if you have any other concerns.
- If you request information about our products and services (such as sending newsletters or offers)
- If you use the contact forms on our website
Use of your data
If you contact us (e.g. via e-mail, contact form or similar) we will store the contact details you provided for processing purposes and in the event of follow-up questions. The processing of this data is solely for the purposes intended by you in the transmission, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EUDataP. In the case of inquiries or contractual matters, the processing of your data is carried out within a framework accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b EUDataP.
Your personal data will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to the storage or the purpose for the data storage is omitted (for example, after completion of your request). Mandatory legal provisions, such as retention periods, remain unaffected.
Please help us to keep your information up to date by notifying us of changes in your personal information.
Your rights regarding your personal data
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke an existing consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing, which takes place until the revocation, remains unaffected by the revocation in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 EUDataP.
Furthermore, you have the right to the following at any time within the scope of the applicable legal provisions (Art. 12-13 EUDataP):
- A free information about your stored data (pupose, duration, etc.)
- A correction, blocking or deletion of this data
- A limitation on the processing of your data
- A data transfer of your data to third parties in a common, machine-readable format (as far as this is technically possible)
If you have further questions about personal data, you can always contact our data protection officer mentioned above.
Links to external websites of third parties
If significant changes are made, this will be made public by a notice on our website. On request, we will also inform you via e-mail.